Thank you so much for registering for Paint Out Winslow and the Mingle with the Makers Wine Tasting Event! Winslow Art Center is proud to be producing Paint Out Winslow this year. We’re looking forward to welcoming you to Bainbridge Island for this exciting event on Saturday, September 8.
(link to walking directions via google maps)
- Check-in will be outside in the Community Center parking lot which will be closed off for the Paint Out registration.
- Artists meet to check-in, have painting surfaces stamped, grab a light breakfast, meet guest artists, pick up “swag bags” and maps of painting locations and find out where our guest artists will be painting.
- The Community Center will be your “home base” during the day. There will be volunteers at the Center during the day if you need to leave any of your gear there.
- There are bathrooms in the Community Center for your use. As there is another event at the Center from 12:00pm-3: 00 pm, please access the bathrooms through the marked side entrance off the parking lot.
- Feel free to start painting anytime after you’ve checked-in.
- Take the opportunity during judging to chat with guest artists Mitch Albala, Darrell Anderson, Terry Miura and Steven Reddy outside in front of the Community Center at Waterfront Park. (Please note the change to Waterfront Park for this event.)
- Island Time Activities will have snacks and water available for purchase at the Community Center during this time.
- Art Awards and no-commission art sale, free and open to the public. Each painting must have a title and price and is required to be for sale. 100% of the sales of artwork goes directly to the artists. There is no commission taken by Paint Out Winslow for sales. Please print your NAME, painting TITLE and retail PRICE on the tags provided in your goodie bag and place these on your paintings after the judging. Sales transactions of artwork will be handled directly by the artists. Sales tax on Bainbridge Island is 9%.
- Wine Tasting of local wines takes place in the patio area of the Community Center and is available for anyone 21 and older. Tickets for the Wine Tasting are $15.
- Tasting tickets for Paint Out participants are included as a part of your Paint Out Winslow registration.
- For non-painting participants who pre-purchased tickets, please collect at will call at the entrance.
- To purchase extra tickets in advance for your guests to go to https://paintoutwinslow.
com/product/mingle-with-the- maker/ , or purchase is available at the door. Doors open at 4:30. Proceeds from the sale of these tickets benefit Island Time Activities (http://islandtimeactivities. org)